AGENDA & SCHEDULE
Are you ready for an experience
like none other on planet Earth?
Below is an overview of how we’ll spend these three amazing and transformational days together. Soon after you register, you’ll receive a more detailed schedule. Just note that this schedule is fluid and subject to change.
The event will be held at:
The Hilton Atlanta
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA, 30303
Phone (404) 659-2000.
The room block link is here or you can make your reservations by calling their reservations line at (800)445-8667 and referencing SWM.
Breakout Sessions – Start Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7:30 Am to 8:30 AM
VIP Day – 9 AM – 6 PM, VIP Networking 7 PM – 9 PM
Day 1 – 9 AM to 6 PM. Fit, Fine and Fab Big Reveal – 7:30 – 10 PM
Day 2 – 9 AM – 6 PM, Evening Coaching 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM.
Day 3 – 9 AM to 6 PM. May extend past 6 PM
This is an approximate agenda for Speak and Write. This schedule is subject to change and may change at any time as we add more amazing content!
Topics for VIP Bonus Day include:
- Mindset of a Champion
- Get Your Best Seller Done
- Mindset of a Leader
- Guerrilla Publicity
- Cashing in on Our Calling
- Big Sponsors, Big Dollars
Topics for Day 1 include:
- Winners Never Quit – Becoming Non Negotiable
- Develop Your Message with Authenticity
- Content Elevation/ Show Me/ Dip Theory
- Learning Your Standing Ovations Speech
- Super Networking
Topics for Day 2 include:
- Action Solves Problems
- Setting Up for Strategic Growth
- Integrity Based Sales / Revenue Wheel
- 7 Ways to be Confident on Video
- Making Money While You Sleep
- Group Stand and Deliver
Topics for Day 3 include:
- How to Write Your Book in 20 Minutes
- Types of Publishers
- PR Strategies to Get Your Book Out There
- Keys to Negotiating the Deal
If you haven’t registered yet,
Join Us at Speak & Write
November 3-5, 2017 in Atlanta, GA